Today, October 1st, marks the 75th anniversary of the “Marihuana Tax Act,” the beginning of defacto Cannabis/Hemp/Marijuana prohibition.The entire move was a sham. As a result, hundreds of thousands of lives have been lost, well over a Trillion dollars has been wasted and our individual liberties have been put into grave jeopardy.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.