The U.S. govt knew in 1974 Marijuana held the key to the cure for cancer. They refuse to acknowledge it now, claiming there are no studies showing this. Yes there are. Since NIDA refuses to allow U.S. based research, valid studies can not be done in this country, but others, most notably Israel, have done the studies. Then there are the documented cures, like Tommy Chong’s.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.