It sounds like the officials in Washington State are trying to do the right thing. The beginning of the end of prohibition is upon us, and it would behoove governments to be reasonable in the change of status. This is a general guide to the current status. Washington’s law doesn’t take effect until December 6th, but they’re already taking a practical approach to implementation.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.