For those of you who do not know: On Nov 8, 1932, after putting on their ballot, Colorado voters chose to repeal the prohibition of alcohol. The federal government followed two years later. They saw that it only made things worse. It produced Al Capone gangs and local violence just as marijuana prohibition has done today. Alcohol is regulated and taxed. Minors have a much harder time obtaining alcohol than during prohibition. History repeated itself and we sat by and watched it progressively get worse for 75 years.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.