Prohibitionists, those who believe Marijuana should remain illegal, are generally either extremely ignorant and closed minded, or are blatantly hypocrites. It seems there’s an alcohol problem at the U.N. which is taking the position that Washington and Colorado have violated international treaties aimed at keeping Marijuana illegal. Never mind that neither State is a signatory to what is referred to as the “Single Nation” treaty. But it’s interesting to note the U.N.’s hypocrisy against Marijuana while they are binge drinking on the job.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.