Jury nullification works! Regardless of what a judge says, you have a right as a juror to find a defendant not guilty due to faulty law. This is backed up by federal case law AND it’s in the Indiana Constitution (article 1 sect. 19). http://thefreethoughtproject.com/colorado-juries-letting-people-driving-weed-prosecutors-furious/
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.