“The rest of the world can grow hemp and we’re not, so we’re losing out on that product,” Paul said. “You know our farmers are one of the greatest parts of our economy. We do things very well in agriculture. If we would legalize hemp I think we would be one of the leaders of the world. I think we have a chance of passing it.”
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.