NEW DELHI: The referendum passed by two US states approving the recreational use of marijuana for adults is fraught with irony for India. Whether it can prevail over the stringent federal law or not, the referendum adopted by Colorado and Washington vindicates the reservations expressed by India 50 years ago to a global prohibition on hard as well as soft drugs.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.