Certain elements of the ruling elite want to take the societal role of women back to the 1950’s, and that attitude is alive and well in the war on pot. While there are a number of women’s groups fighting prohibition like the NORML Women’s Alliance and Moms For Marijuana, the numbers show that fewer women use Marijuana, and it may be the imposed bias from the “Powers that be” behind it.
- Indiana’s Race for Governor: Ready, Set, Go!
- Colette Kester Bowering: Senator Braun’s Staff Seem to Support Legalization, Now It’s Time for Senator Braun to do the Same
- My Meeting with Senator Braun’s Staff
- House Veterans Affairs Committee to Hear Testimony on Cannabis Bills
- Hoosier Veteran Takes Cannabis Information to D.C.